If you have ever visited our lovely boutique, then you have for sure noticed the beautiful dressers, mirrors, luggage, trunks, and frames that decorate Sister’s Home. What you may not know is that all these pieces are for sale, so if you are looking for ways to revamp your home or are moving into a new place, you will be sure to find a unique piece at Sister’s.
After finding your perfect piece at Sister's you may need a few ideas of what to do with them. Luckily for you, I have scoured on Pinterest for hours (such hard work) to compile some of the best DIY tutorials for restoring and Revamping vintage pieces to bring them into the 21st Century. Enjoy!
1. This tutorial from Blue Roof Cabin shows you how to milter corners on a wood frame and shows how you can construct a cool nautical map. Bonus: I love the way they have used a vintage luggage piece as way to add dimensions to an otherwise basic side table.
2. This DIY feature by the queen of DYI Martha Stewart gives some cool ideas as to how you could use plates to create a plate wall that uses random plates that you may have in your cupboards.
3. This DIY features 20 WAYS to upscale old suitcases into modern furniture and artworks.
4. This tutorial from Refresh Style takes a vintage dresser and revamps it with a bright colour.
5. Need a Coffee Table? Turn an old steamer trunk into a functional coffee table with this DIY
Check out some of the lovely vintage pieces we carry online or better yet pop in the store and take a look at them for yourself.
Follow Sister's Home on Pinterest